Welcome To Mullery Solicitors
Located at 33 Woodquay in Galway, Mullery Solicitors is a specialised practice providing legal expertise in the areas of property law (conveyancing), wills, probate, administration of estates, estate litigation and enduring powers of attorney.
Specialist practice areas:
- Property Law (conveyancing) – we assist domestic and commercial clients in all aspects of property law, including purchases, sales, rentals, tenancy agreements, etc.
- Property Disputes – we provide assistance in resolving property disputes (through litigation, if necessary).
- Probate – we provide assistance in all areas relating to probate, from initial grant application to asset distribution.
- Wills – we help clients draft wills to ensure their affairs are in order.
- Administration of Estates – ensuring that all of your estate is fairly dealt with after your passing.
- Estate Litigation – we handle all types of litigation in relation to estates (e.g. will disputes, S117 applications, etc.)
- Enduring Power Of Attorney – helping with the establishment of an enduring power of attorney who will handle your financial and/or personal care decisions in the event that you become incapable of doing so.
Paschal G. Mullery, BA, LLB, is the principal of Mullery Solicitors and has been qualified as a solicitor since 1983. Paschal established Mullery Solicitors at 33 Woodquay, Galway in May 1985 and has continued to practice at this location ever since, serving the needs of the local community.
The areas of law in which Paschal specialises are property law (conveyancing), property disputes, wills, probate, administration of estates, estate litigation and enduring powers of attorney.
With regards to property law, Paschal has a particular interest in acting for and advising those who are just coming onto the property ladder and those who are seeking to move house.
Paschal also has a special interest in the area of wills, probate and administration of estates.
"Thank you Paschal for dealing with the house sale in such a professional and quick manner."
"Mr Mullery, I am delighted to let you know that the transfer of money on your account in order to cover the stamp duty payment and the payment for your GREAT service, has just been made. Thank you so much for everything. I will be in touch with you and with you only in case I need your expertise again. Thank you for your time and your kindness, we did really appreciate it."
"Thanks for all your help in being so efficient. We really appreciated your friendly professional manner. It has been a pleasure."
"Thanks again for everything. I found you exceptionally competent and professional in everything you did."
"On a separate note, I would like to thank you for providing an excellent service during this often rocky purchase process."
"Thank you very much for all your help throughout this process. We really appreciate it. We wish you the very best of luck in the future."
"Thanks so much for all your work and help in helping us buy our house. We are all settling in very well indeed and are all very happy with the new house. Thanks again, you were an absolute pleasure to deal with."
"Thank you so much for this, it is nice to know everything is completed and in order. We would never have got anywhere near this without your patience and perseverance! You will be glad to know we are happy and healthy in our new home and still loving the place."
“Just a quick note to say Thank You for all the efficient work that you did both buying and selling my houses for me. It was a pleasure to work with you. You made it much less stressful that I would have expected it to be.”
"Good afternoon Mr. Mullery, I’ve strongly advised you to a friend of mine which is in process of buying a property, hopefully in the near future. I did it because, for me you’ve been and you are a golden figure, both as a person, and as a professional. I wouldn’t advise anyone else other than you in the whole country."
"Thanks very much for the great work you have done on Tom’s Will. You have done a great job and we all appreciate your work very much. All the best for the future."
"We appreciate all you have done for us. Very professional throughout. We are looking forward to the journey ahead."